Sunday, September 12, 2010

SENIOR!!!







Well, it has finally happened; I am officially a senior in college! AHH! So weird.

School is going well, classes are moderately easy. The apartment is wonderful; Amy, Rebecca, Beth, and I love living here. The only complaint that we might have is riding the bus... So you see, I have always been fortunate enough to never have to take public transportation to get from place to place. Well this year I get to ride the bus to school, and let me tell you...there are some VERY interesting people on this bus. Stillwater's finest in my opinion!! HAHA

Also, some of you may have heard, but I guess its not safe to say that being a senior means that I understand what happens when you park in another resident's spot at our apartment... Long story short I wasn't thinking (refrain from laughing), and I parked in a carport that did not belong to me. I go out to my car the next afternoon and it isn't there.... I GOT TOWED!!!!! The girl that towed me was in a christian sorority (a little ironic, don't ya think) and she didn't even have the decency to inform the apartment or me; so she just called up a towing company and they took LG. So now $128 later, I have learned my lesson about parking in other people's spots!

On a better note, this weekend was Dad's Weekend!! So the old man came up and we had a great time!! Tailgated with the girls and their Dad's, then we went to the bars last night... SOO fun!! Had a blast, but may have drank a little too much... WHOOPS! Dad took me to Shortcakes the next morning, so that made it all better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment